HOME PDACommunications and Internet SVOX French Aurelie Voice
SVOX French Aurelie Voice 3.1.4
- $ 2.99
- 252.0 KB
- SVOX Mobile Voices
Description of SVOX French Aurelie Voice 3.1.4:
Did you know that your mobile can speak French?
Have Aurelie read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a female French, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Aurelie can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn French by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more.. the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once*
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine*
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click *Continue*, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don*t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (*pencil* icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now .. enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the *pencil* icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select *Help*
== NOTES ==*
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language*
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
Supported OS: Android
System Req: Android 2.1 and up
User reviews: SVOX French Aurelie Voice Download
Software downloads related to SVOX French Aurelie Voice
ECTACO Voice Translator Russian -> English / Spanish / French / German
ECTACO Voice Translator is a fairly large electronic phrase book with more than 3200 phrases in 15 categories. more info download
Language Reader takes advantage of Microsoft speech technologies, provides a richer on-screen reading experience with multilingual voices enabled. Support voice: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean. more info download
News related to SVOX French Aurelie Voice
Voice chat is now standard fare in video gaming communities. Gone are the days when you had to share a couch to socialize while playing. Why bother when you can stay at home and chat over the internet all the same? The...
Voice of America
00:32:39 They could just download it really quickly because there was enough Internet bandwidth to the home, and there was enough storage, and the music companies really wanted to sell their music digitally. They hated it...
This form of science fiction may seem a world far removed to most of us, but what was sci-fi once, is now a reality, thanks to voice, NLP and vision technologies. Still not sure where we stand? Try chatting with a virtual...
Announced on Monday at Mobile World Congress, the McAfee Secure Home Platform "skill" (Amazon's version of an app) will allow you to customize and monitor your network security with voice-activated parental controls and...
VoIP (voice over IP) is the transmission of voice and multimedia content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. VoIP historically referred to using IP to connect private branch exchanges (PBXs), but the term is now used...
The company also filed a motion seeking permission to issue subpoenas to the defendants' internet service providers to obtain their identities. Exhibits filed with the lawsuits show the two Lackawanna County defendants...
1. Stop checking your phone in the car. Stick your phone in the glove compartment. Android and Windows Mobile come with a driving mode that switches you to voice controls. iOS 11, coming out September 12, will include an...
PR Web (press release)
The enterprise-grade platform is optimized to run on Linux or IBM AIX® and is compatible with Intel and IBM Power® servers. Blueworx is used by some of the largest enterprises and telcos in the world for customer...
In our tests, the software downloaded relatively slowly, but it performed well once everything was set up and ready to go. Its command capabilities, accuracy and user-friendliness are reasons why Business.com has selected it...
Very recently, Reliance Jio launched a packet switched network as compared to other access service providers, which are still using the circuit switched network. The packet switched network allows sending voice telephony over a...