HOME PDAProductivity and Business Skitch
- 13.0 MB
- Evernote Corporation
Description of Skitch 2.5.1:
Make it perfect with Skitch.
Skitch lets you communicate your ideas in an instant. Annotate images and documents with arrows, stamps, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to mark up a PDF, snap your screen, annotate a photo, or create something new with a blank canvas. Then, share your thoughts and ideas with friends or co-workers. Getting everything done just right has never been easier.
Fast, friendly feedback
* Use shapes, text, stamps, highlighter and arrows to give quick feedback on any project
* Great for design mockups, PDF document editing, and decision making
* Easily share everything with your team
* Snap your screen, a webpage or a map
* Add highlights and draw attention to what matters
Quick image editing
* Zoom and crop your images
* Pixelate portions of an image to obscure sensitive information
* Share your work directly to the camera roll to use your it with any app that accepts images
* Share over email or connect to Evernote for even more sharing options
* Send annotated PDFs with a helpful summary page so recipients see your edits instantly
Get more by signing into Evernote:
* Sync: Access all of your images, documents and annotations on any computer or device
* Search: Find anything, even handwritten text, inside your Skitch Notes
* Share: Post and share your ideas with friends, coworkers and the world
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
* At work: Communicate design feedback by annotating a PDF and pointing out changes
* At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
* At a conference: Take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
* For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
* For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of apps that are designed to help you remember everything, communicate effectively and get things done.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
More information about permissions at:
Supported OS: Android
System Req: Android 2.2 and up